IN ADDITION TO THE CATEGORY-SPECIFIC CRITERIA, THE JUDGES WILL BE LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING FROM ENTRIES:
- Innovation, Imagination and Ambition
- Evidence of a clear strategy for the project / policy, clearly communicated to staff and other stakeholders
- Evidence of good management
- Value for money
- Supporting evidence that the project / policy has made a difference to services.
- Evidence it has achieved or is well on the way to achieving what it set out to do
Enter Your Nominations
Below are the main Smarter Working Live award categories, comprising of 10 awards which your organisation or team can submit entries to. Before submitting your entry, ensure you have read the criteria listed under each award.
View the category-specific criteria for each award by clicking the 'Read more' button.
Deadline for entries is Friday 30th July 2021
Inspirational Leadership & Behaviours
Inspiring Your People / A Great Place To Work
Collaboration in Property
Inclusive Communication and Collaboration
Use of Automation
The Judges Choice
Below are the Special Recognition Awards. The Special Recognition Awards are different from the awards mentioned above, with one main distinction: your organisation or team cannot submit an entry to be considered for the Special Recognition awards – they can only be nominated by our expert judges.
For your entry to the main award categories to be considered for the Special Recognition awards, before submitting we recommend that you review the criteria which the judges will use to assess entries. This will increase your chances of making the Special Recognition Awards shortlist.